Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meet the BTG Crew

  Lydia Cash


What is your favorite trend for spring?

Lydia: Florals for sure. It's fun to try mixing other patterns with them, or combining multiple floral patterns together.

Who is your style icon?

Lydia: Audrey Hepburn. I just love her classic elegance.
 
What are you going to get with your next paycheck? 

Lydia: The Free People (see picture above) dainty collared top. It's just so sweet!

What is an interesting fact about yourself? 

Lydia: I love to write music and play guitar in my spare time -- I'm actually releasing a new single on iTunes this week! 


 Jordan Edmonds



What is your favorite trend for spring?

Jordan: Definitely high-waisted skirts or shorts with bandeaus and crop tops.

Who is your style icon?

Jordan: Blake Lively. Everything she wears is so cute and unique! I love how she dresses trendy but always keeps it classy!
 
What are you going to get with your next paycheck? 

Jordan: The Free People scalloped lace crop top and the mint green Free People jeans. I am obsessed with all of the new spring arrivals from Free People!

What is an interesting fact about yourself? 

Jordan: Three years ago I adopted a dog from the Humane Society in Auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment